14.8.08

A Millionaire's First Love


Just watched this '06 movie online..It was a simple yet romantic love story.. Love the part most when Jae-kyung gives Eun-whan, who is terminally ill, a bottle of medicine, which is a bottle full of notes written by him.

He told his love: "This's a med that could cure all sickness..One a day..Don't overdose it.."

Some notes are:

~I’ll love you enough for my heart to burn

~Wondering why I like u..i miss u..its a disease

~Its raining..The rain cant cool down my love for you

~If a guy stalk a girl for an hr, he’s called a stalker..And I did that for 2 hours

~ Come on don follow me into my dreams

~ Now I believe that phrase you can see with ur eyes closed

Wish of girl in show :" Don’t take me suddenly, give me enough time to say goodbye " sob

No comments: