7.8.08

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Just catched this movie at Vivo,worth my 2 hrs in the theatre.

One of the best part of the show was I get to see Yetis on screen for the first time which Brendan Frasier and pals encounter in the mountains of Tibet. The Yetis are visually great and they are not scared of avalanches!! The next highlight is when Emperor and Zi Yuan call their dead armies to life, his clay soldiers vs her skeleton troops. It's kinda different. The ending was also great as Lin gets to lost her immortality and can be together with Luke Ford to love and grow old together and die. Immortality is nothing great when its one-sided.

My fav Mummy 3 Quotes:

EMPEROR: I will restore order and crush the scourge of freedom...

ZI YUAN: Open the currents of justice and the lost ways of honor. Bring down the wrath of the oppressed on this Emperor and all who follow him...

EMPEROR: I will slaughter without mercy. I will conquer without compassion...

ZI YUAN: I call upon the hundreds and the thousands to rise up and seize this moment, to take your victory, to take your justice and to take your revenge!

No comments: