7.12.10

New Office

Today I went to report to my new office. So i met with my new boss and new colleagues, though i have not spoke to all of the people in my new office. Too many of them. It is again not alot of things for me to do and this place actually ban people from using psp on office hours. Oh gosh...SO now I really only can READ books. I wonder how many books would I have finished after 365 days..haha..

My new boss also tell me a story for welcoming me to work. He used babies in his story. He said ppl always like to touch or play with cute, squeezable and huggable babies and what would i do if i see a baby whose face is full of hair. Will people still accept and love the hairy baby? So he said his job as a boss is to take care of his people and not to discriminate anyone. He said he heard alot about my story but he will not care about such things. So he just said he hope I will not be the hairy baby where others will comment or scold. Quite a nice story right? haha.. I am quite inspired by it.

No comments: